Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Actually MISS My Brother... For REAL!

My brother went to New York last week to vistit our grandparents in upstate New York. I wanted to go too, but he's going for six whole weeks. I have too many commitments to my dance company and gymanstics team which means I can't miss so much practice, so I couldn't go. Mom made me feel better, though, by pointing out that I'll have the entire house and two parents just for me! No Jeremy to bother me in the morning, take my things, or hog the TV. Well that sounded just awesome, but guess what? I MISS HIM! No Jeremy to jump on in the morning, grab whatever he's playing with out of his hands, or get into trouble just for the fun of it. And you know what else? I don't even like to watch TV... this is gonna be the longest 6 weeks of my life!

No comments: