Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Day With Mom

Today was awesome! My brother Jeremy is still in New York, but my mom decided not to do any work and made the whole day just for me! We packed up a lunch and went to the beach. At the beach we went swimming for a while and then we went for a long walk to look for shells. I don't really look for shells anymore. I like to find smooth, colorful rocks and pieces of sea glass. Sea glass is so cool! It's hard to find, so when I got two pieces I was really excited. Then we went home and did crafts with our rocks and shells. After all that we went out to the movies and then got ice cream which melted before I could eat it all and messed up the back seat of the car and the back seat of my pants! It was the best Mom and Mackey day... thanks Mom!

No comments: